Saatva Mattress Review
All right, let's kick things off with a quick overview of Saatva as a brand.
First up, Saatva does offer free shipping as well as free white glove delivery on all their mattresses. That means that a team will come to your house, bring in your new mattress, set it up for you, and take away your old mattress for free.
Next, Saatva also offers a 365-night sleep trial with their mattresses. That means you can test the bed out at home for a full year to decide if you like it. If you decide it's not a good fit for you, you can return it for a full refund. Do be aware, however, that there is a $99 fee for returning the mattress. That covers the cost of Saatva coming to pick it up.
Finally, Saatva offers a lifetime warranty on their mattresses.
- First up, all of these Saatva mattresses have an organic cotton cover.
- Next, all of these beds are overall really good options for back sleepers.
- Finally, all four of these Saatva mattresses have great edge support, which refers to a bed's ability to bear weight around the perimeter.
Our RecommendationAll four Saatva Mattress are great choices for most back sleepers. Overall, they provide sturdy support for spinal alignment while still being comfortable.
Customer Quote: "Just had my new Saatva mattress delivered. Delivery was much faster than expected. The delivery team was extremely courteous, professional and went above and beyond." - David, Saatva customer Average Customer Rating: 5/5
Next side sleepers:
- The luxury firm model of the Saatva classic we tested is too firm for most side sleepers, but light and average-weight side sleepers should do well on the plush version.
- The Saatva HD should work well for heavy side sleepers who weigh 250 pounds or more. While it does have a slightly firmer feel, heavy people should sink in more and get nice pressure relief.
- The Saatva Memory Foam Hybrid should work for most side sleepers of all weight categories as it provides ample cushioning for the shoulders and hips.
- Light and average weight stomach sleepers should do well on the Saatva classic in the luxury firm or firm model.
- The Saatva Latex Hybrid is a great option for many stomach sleepers as its firm and uplifting feel will maintain a neutral alignment.
- The same is true for the Saatva HD, which should provide firm support to most stomach sleepers.
- Hot sleepers could do well on almost any of these mattresses, but the best option for cooling is definitely the Saatva Latex Hybrid. The latex coils and breathable cotton cover should work well together to keep hot sleepers cool.
- The bed with the best motion results was the Saatva memory foam hybrid, although its results were not impressive.
- However, all of these beds boast excellent edge support, meaning you and your partner can sleep all the way to the edge of the bed.
- While all these beds can work for heavy people in certain capacities, the Saatva HD is definitely the best all-around option for folks who weigh 250 pounds or more.
And now let's go over how much all of these mattresses cost.
- First up, the Saatva Classic retails at about $1,700 for a queen size. Check latest prices
- Followed by the Saatva Latex Hybrid retails at about $1,900 for a queen size. Check latest prices
- The Saatva HD retails around $3,000 for a queen size. Check latest prices
- And the Memory Foam Hybrid is about $1,500 for a queen size. Check latest prices
Summary of Variants
Saatva Classic Mattress Review
Saatva Latex Hybrid Mattress Review
Saatva Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress Review
Saatva HD Mattress Review
Customer Satisfaction: 9.4/10
For Back Pain: 9.3/10
Price Range: $925-$5050
Trial Period: 365 Nights
Brand Support: 9.5/10
Motion Absorption: 9/10
Odorless Delivery: 9.4/10
For Hot Sleepers: 9.2/10
For Couples: 9.4/10
For Heavy People: 9.5/10